1. Name of the course: Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
2. Basic qualifications & prerequisite for entrance in MBBS Course:
(i) HSC or equivalent with Science.(Biology, Physics, Chemistry)
(ii) Candidate has to secure required grade point in the SSC and HSC examinations.
3. Students selection procedure for MBBS course: According to decision by the proper competent authority as per merit.
4. Medium of Instruction: English
5. Duration: MBBS course comprises of 5 Years, followed by logbook based rotatory internship for one year
N.B.: All academic activities including professional examination of each phase must be completed within the specified time of the phase.
© 2018 INSTITUTE OF APPLIED HEALTH SCIENCES (IAHS). All rights reserved